Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Are you on fire?

SAME WHERE ELSE PART ONE
| WRECK CREATION |
Episode Twenty Five


Apart from the grisly actions enacted upon a certain DESK CLERK by one Cajones - actions which may or may not be excused as being governed by the ancestral killing instinct of a ‘domesticated’ feline - that cat had certainly killed any curiosity with regard to the anatomy and the psychology of violent transaction - Atom has no experience of violence.
The depiction of violence in what Atom has learned to understand as Entertainment bears little resemblance to its reality; this entertaining depiction of violence as a way of life has not prepared him for its visceral nearness, its immediate intent.

Episode Twenty Four | INDEX

~ END OF PART ONE ~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much violence...
Last 3 photo's of your posts.

Now you ask if I'm on fire. Aren't we all in one sense or another...

My personal favorite kind of fire to be on,

Ohio Players kind of course:

Well, I can tell by your game, you're gonna start a flame
Love, baby, baby
I'm not gon' choke from the smoke, got me tightenin' up my stroke
Do you feel it, girl, yeah...
********
Last sentence sums me own sentiment of the subject of violence. Well done.
Cheers,
Lobe were here.

Garth said...

Lobi: Thanks for dropping by.

Part 2 descends into some darker territory (with some light relief provided by a naked old man)

I will attempt to drag myself out of the winter and start publishing soon

cheers

Bookshop

Buy this book on Lulu. Kindle Version
Kindle Version
© Garth Erickson. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Page Ranking Tool
Creative Commons License